Tuesday 15 June 2010

wooden it be nice?

saw these bad boys in topshop in manchester at the weekend (sigh) i want them in my life...

£130 at www.topshop.com

Alternatively these beauties for a cheaper alternative...


£50 at www.topshop.com

i've really never liked clogs, every season they repeatedly rear their ugly heads. my (male) dentist wears them therefore putting me off for years and years. cos i hate going to the dentist and clogs invariably remind me of my bi-annual trip to the tooth doctor. but this time i'm convinced! i've just bought a really nice cream dress in lace from new look and i can't stop thinking about buying a pair of clogs to go with it! they're a timeless shoe style (once you've practiced walking in them anyways!) and i think we could all make room in our wardrobes for a pair. they're gnarley and i like the idea of making a racket when i walk in to a room. ok, driving test on friday, so if i pass i'm getting some to treat myself. hmmm...i'd better pass. cos they're soooo pretties. but that's just my opinion...x

No comments:

Post a Comment