Tuesday 17 August 2010

i'm sorry for being a lame-ass...

...cos it's been a while. how are you? boy i've been acting like a complete dooshbag lately. well actually that's a little harsh on myself, other people have been acting like complete dooshbags and i've simply been responding...which makes me a complete dooshbag i suppose. but anyways onwards and upwards cos the only way is up! baby! etc...

so what's been happening in my life well yesterday i purchased a new hat. a cream knitted bobble hat and it's just the cutest. toppers of course. let's see if i can find a web link...

jessica got it in green. she'd probably want me to state that she also bought it first and i copied. but i'm not going to...
found it. aint it a li'l treasure? topshop.com


i also recently acquired a skull-print scarf from miss selfridge.

ah skulls, the love saga continues. maybe a skull tattoo is on the cards? hmmm something to ponder...

oh yea and given my penchant for talking about broken hearts and clothes, i forgot to mention that i landed myself one of those job things. a real one this time, not a pretend one like my job at the pub. cool eh? but never to stray too far from my passion i saw this as the perfect opportunity for a new work wardrobe! the job is at a car dealership so i figured a smart but sexy dress code would be appropriate (since i'm aiding in the process of selling smart and sexy motors) right? wrong. my second day on the job and i was wearing a brand new rose print backless blouse with a black bandeau underneath with skinny-as-they-come black trousers and chanel shoes. sorry did i say chanel i meant new look. they have a chanel quality about them though i swear. a perfectly nice work outfit. or so i thought. i was approached by my manager at around 12.43pm and told that although there is not a dress code, something more conservative is to be worn. d'oh! so what did said person mean by conservative? because in my eyes i WAS dressed conservatively! and i heard the dreaded words that no one with a keen interest in style wants to hear, "just sort of black trousers and a white shirt". NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

hahaha this'll be me!
so there you have it. £250 and a topshop store card later and i still don't have anything to wear for work. life's a bitch sometimes innit? but that's just my opinion...x

No comments:

Post a Comment