Monday 31 October 2011

New work wardrobe...

so as you may know I'm starting a new job tomorrow! dress code is smart casual so off I went shopping...hope their idea of smart casual is the same as mine eeeek! "to outfit!!!" i said to myself.

black blouse miss selfridge, £28. black pencil skirt warehouse, £18
burgundy dress with tan plait belt topshop, £38
nude pink top topshop sale, £15. tapered navy trousers topshop sale £15
top as above. black pencil skirt topshop, £25
black spotted collar blouse warehouse sale, £20
shoes, already my own from new look, £20. cross ear-rings, also already owned from freedom jewellery, £4. a few more tops and a pair of dorothy perkins platforms later and my work wardrobe shop was complete! now i'm off to beautify myself ready for the big day! hair, nails...and hopefully some sleep. wish me luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment