Tuesday 31 May 2011

unlikely inspiration...

...came to me at work today. we've been temporarily relocated to portakabins while the showroom is rejazzled. but i'm lucky enough to get my own desk in there, with my computer situated cunningly so i can blog and tweet when i get a minute or two free! might as well take advantage for a few weeks, let's call it compensation for the disruption to my regular working day!

so today i downloaded instagram to my iPhone. i love it! the effects are really nice and it's very simple to use (i'm still getting my head around hipstamatic), and to top it off it was a free app! excited, i wanted to test the thing out! i took a photo of the window i'm sat next to, contemporary blinds with safety features and everything! and with the right effect i think it looked like a proper vintage setup. but that's just my opinion...x

No comments:

Post a Comment